- Low power consumption
- Life span: over 50000Hrs.
- Simple plug & play installation
- Super bright with faster on/off response time for driving safety.
- Designed to give your Jeep incredible visibility and style.
- Delivers 6000k Hyper white brightness and a new look to your JL/JT. Designed with a more effective and stronger light beam that will certainly improve the output of your Jeep lighting. Daytime running lights startup in a cool blue color, then a smooth transition to hyper white within the first few seconds. Whether on the road or on the trails, this aggressive and detailed design is sure to illuminate your path.
- Voltage: 10-30V
- Low Beam: 6000k hyper white projector Beam
- High Beam: 6000k hyper white reflector Beam
- DRL: Transitions from cool blue to hyper white within the first 3 seconds
- Lumens: 2200lm (low beam) set, 3200lm (high beam) set
- Material: Durable OE grade ABS housing, PMMA lens
- LED Type: CREE
- Waterproof Rate: IP67
- Certifications: SAE, D.O.T compliant
Directly fits 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL, 2020+ Jeep Gladiator JT, no need any modifications, just easy to replace the stock one.
- 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Sport Utility 2-Door
- 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Sport Utility 2-Door
- 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport Sport Utility 2-Door
- 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Sport Utility 4-Door
- 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Sport Utility 4-Door
- 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S Sport Utility 4-Door
- 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Sport Utility 4-Door
- 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator JT
- Includes DRL wiring if your Jeep does not come with the DRL function
- One Pair of CREE LED Headlights with DRL
Best aftermarket light, very happy with quality and light projection.
These lights are BRIGHT! if you are looking to upgrade your headlights in your JL and like the halos then look no more these will change your front end more than you think! The color is a nice white and blue bat light.
Great product, puts out an amazing amount of light. It's easy enough to install though that it didn't matter -- just take the old headlights out and pop these in their place with the included screw/spring combo. The DRL function has to be run separately, but it comes with enough wire and you'll just need to provide a tap-a-fuse to get them up and running. They look great from a reasonable distance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.