Verify fitment with your vehicle
Upgrade your wrangler with opar new designed 7inch cree led headlightswith this 7 Inch Headligh which provides a brighter, crisper and whiter light output, closer to the color temperature of daylight, dramatically improving light projection distance and overall visibility. This LED Headlight is made of Military grade, die-cast aluminum housing and non-yellowing, polycarbonate lens offer optimum protection against damage from impact, roadside debris and other hazards.
- Plug & Play, LED Ballast, LED Canbus & H4/H13 Adapter Included
- Integrated Cooling system with large rear cooling ribs for optimized heat dissipation.
- Shock-proof waterproof (IP67)
- DOT Approved
- Color Temperature: 6000K-6500K
- More than 50,000 hours lifespan
- Socket: H4, H13
- Power: 60W/set 30W/bulb
- Voltage: DC12V
- Material: Aluminum
- Lumens: 4000 LM/Kit (High Beam) & 3000LM/Kit (Low Beam)
- LED Chip: Cree chips Low Power Consumption
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, ISO9002
Fog Lights Specification:
- Light Source: CREE LED
- Power: 30W/Bulb
- Voltage: DC 12V-30V
- Lifespan: 30000 Hours+
- Lumen: 2400Lm/Bulb
- Color Temperature: 6500K-7000K White
- Operating Temperature: -40°C~85°C
- Lens Material: Durable Polycarbonate polymer
- Housing Material: Die-cast Aluminum
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- Plug and Play installation
Jeep 2007 - 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK JKU Rubicon, Sport, Sahara, Unlimited 2 and 4 Door
2x 7-inch 60W 7" Round CREE LED Projector Headlights for Jeep Wangler JK/TJ/LJ
2x 4 inch 30W Cree Power Fog Lamps
2x H4 to H13 conversion adapters
2x LED Canbus
These lights a super nice and super bright. It blows the factory head and fog lights out of the water. Real easy to install. Took me an hour and thirty minutes.
Very bright and well made. These work awesome. This model was a direct plug and play , no splicing or reverse connection or extra wires , just plugs directly to stock plugs
Very easy to install once I removed the old grill on my 2008 Jeep Wrangler. The old lights had gotten cloudy over the years. Had to lower the adjustments as they are much brighter than the stock headlamps. I really like them.
Fairly easy install, lights look great, and give a lot more visibility at night, the difference from stock is very impressive. I would recommend this to anyone looking to add a better 3rd brake light to their Jeep.
Awesome fog lamps for the price. Installed on my 2012 F150 and fit with no problems, really bright too.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.