This set of 12V Car Add-a-Circuit Fuse TAP adapters is designed for use with mini ATM/APM blade fuses. Constructed from durable plastic, the adapters offer a safe and secure way to make additional circuits without the need to cut or splice wires.
- Dual-slot Fuse Holder: Provides 1 fuse holder to protect existing circuits and a second fuse holder to protect new circuits. Blue flexible socket tail, very easy to connect to any naked wires by only using a vise
- Easy to Use: No need to cut or splice wires to install your electronic accessories, convenient and easy to add extra power or connection to the fuse box.
- Superior Quality: All of them are made from high-quality materials, good bending performance, melting resistance, and excellent electrical conductivity, durable and practical for your DIY application
- Multipurpose: You can use this dual-slot fuse holder when adding LED strips, radar detectors, dash cams, or any other electronic that requires direct wiring into the fuse box without cutting or splicing
- Wide Compatibility: 5pcs low profile mini fuses adapter with 10 Amp low profile mini blade fuse fits for US Cars
- Type: Mini ATM APM Blade Fuse Holder
- Wire Gauge: 16AWG
- Wire Length: 6 Inches
- Fuse: 10A Mini Blade Fuse
- Circuit Protection: √
- Certification: UL
5Pcs 10A Mini ATM APM Blade Fuse Holder
Parts are good, but no instructions to tell you which fuse goes where, had to look it up online. Should have been included.
Great value, best thing to avoid cutting into the harness for a key on wire. Swap out the fuse for this put in whatever amp fuse you need and your on your way to add a new power wires for whatever you need.
Nice and secure you just have to really jam the fuses in there. I’d prefer it doesn’t come with the blue crimp connecter, but I just cut it off and used heat shrink.
Does as intended
These are super easy to use. Simply pull out a fuse that can supply battery or ignition (depending on what you need) and slide this into that slot. It is important to test them first so you can put the original fuse back into its respective slot in this adapter. One slot is for the old fuse/original circuit and the other fuse slot is for your needs. The way I tested this was to put a fuse into one of the slots and then check for continuity from the end of the wire to the farthest spade. You could also check continuity from the wire to the nearest slot if your probe is thin enough to get in there. That continuity is the new circuit side and the other one is the old circuit side.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.