This lightweight and strong hitch step aid feature a solid die-cast aluminum alloy connection assembly for maximum corrosion protection. Its non-slip, retractable cushioned step flip down quickly, and the light tap of the foot provides a faster, easier, and safer way to load or unload a pickup truck.
- Function: This Bumper Step provides truck owners with easy access to pickup beds. Step quickly flips down or retracts with just the nudge of your foot.
- Good Performance: This easy-to-use, flip-down step mounts to the vehicle frame and stores under the rear bumper when not used. The non-slip step is molded of strong glass-reinforced resin, for safe footing even in mud, snow, or ice.
- High-quality: Bumper Step retractable Made of reinforced high-quality steel material with a weight capacity of 300 pounds, it is wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, easy to clean, and long-lasting. The surface of the pedal is designed with many patterns for a good anti-slip effect.
- Easy to install: Since the bumper and chassis of the truck are very high off the ground, getting in and out of the truck will be very difficult and dangerous. The pedal can solve this problem perfectly. The heavy-duty rear pedal meets or exceeds OEM standards and has been rigorously tested to match the original vehicle exactly and can be installed directly.
- 24 Months Warranty: We provide 2 years of service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Capacity: 300 pounds
2005-Later Toyota Tacoma
1 set of Retractable Hitch Steps
As you get older your knees don't like to crawl up into the back of a truck, I was even considering a GMC product because of the bumper step, this step is easy to install and works like a charm !! I will give further feed back in 3 years !!
I have used steps and short Ladders and I like the bumper step the most. Just hold the side of the truck bed and put you foot down and the step is right there. Im always afraid Im going to brake the plastic step stool. And dont trust short ladders either. My fat butt would break those. Great buy!
Instructions are not very detailed but sufficient. A little rough to install in the driveway, but fits perfectly. looks like it came with the Steel.
If you have limited mobility like I do this step is great. I weight 250lbs and can get I. The back of my Douly truck with no problem. Great buy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.