The high-lift jack mounting bracket can perfectly solve the problem of carrying your jack, it is allowed to be stored in the tailgate, saving a lot of space. You can display the flag and place the adventure equipment on your off-road vehicle. Adding fun and convenience to your off-road vehicle trip.
- 【Cargo Space Saving】The jack mounting bracket can be placed on the exterior of the vehicle to save valuable cargo space, easy to carry. Bigger size, heavier load-bearing. The jack can be fixed in two positions to reduce vibration and noise when the vehicle is running.
- 【Flag Pole Holder】Equipped with a flag pole holder, which perfectly display your national flag, team flag, etc, suitable for sport event, cross-country ride, tour trip, family vacation, dune buggy race and etc. Just put the flag into holder, and tighten the Torx screw to make it stable, no tools are needed for the installation.
- 【 High-Quality Material】Made of high-quality steel material with superior strength and durability. Can be used with factory bumpers and most aftermarket bumpers without tire brackets.
- 【Black Powder Coating】The surface of the rear high lift mounting bracket is coated with black powder to prevent the mount from rusting and corrosion, no need to worry about wear and tear or damage. Mount the jack on the back of your car, the sturdy exterior design makes your car look cool.
- 【Easy Installation】Easy bolt-on design. After the bracket is in place, you can quickly install and remove the jack, saving you time and effort. Step-by-step installation instructions to make it easy to load the jack.
Designed for 2021-2022 Ford Bronco (Not for Bronco Sport).
- 1x Jack Mount Bracket(Jack not included)
- 1x Accessories Package
- 1x Manual
- All necessary installation accessories are included.
- 1. Fix panel A and panel B with screw A as figure shown.
- 2. Remove two original screws of the upper tailgate hinge. (Don’t remove all the screws because the tailgate is easy to fall without screws)
- 3. Attach the mount bracket with screw B on the upper tailgate hinge. And then repeat step 2 and 3 to install the lower part of mount bracket.
- 4. Put your off-road jack on the mount bracket and tighten the screw C.
- 5. Put the panel C on the bottom and fix it with screw C.
- 6. Complete the installation. Put your flag on the left side holder.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.