Enhanced Tracking with Conversion Triggers
Conversion Triggers bypass the need for customers to click on referral links. This makes their experience smoother and can lead to higher conversion rates.
Coupon Code: If the system detects an affiliate-specific coupon code in use, it will automatically credit the order to that affiliate.
Email: If yournow a specific customer will drive a sale, that customer's email can be added to your account for automated crediting.
SKU: If you want only certain products trigger a commission for you, SKU triggers can be put in place for just those products.
How are returned/cancelled orders handled?
Because of way shopping carts work, we do not get notified of returns/cancelled orders. However, here some things you should keep in mind when it comes to returns:
1) We might hold the payment / manually approve the commission for certain products or leave them in a pending approval state until the return period expires.
2) You can hold payments until the return period expires on your site. Even if a commission is approved and marked for payment, you do not have to send payment in that moment. Many customers send payment once every 2 weeks, for example.
3) Wee could adjust commission charge back for returns in the negative (or positive) such as when the customer returned the product. Adjusting commission will automatically update the commission owed to you.
We believe in totally fairness and thus implemented some checks and balances in order to prevent overpayment and fraud.
How can you link to specific products instead of the home page?
1) On your dashboard you will see an option. Click "Create link to a specific page" as shown below:
2) This will allow you to create your own referral link using a destination URL (product or category page) of your choice. Enter the destination page where you want to link, and click "Create Link" and a special referral link will be generated:
3) You can shorten the link and copy to post on your website or channel or you can directly share on facebook or social channels.
How do I add customer email addresses for my affiliates?
Email address conversion triggers can be setup by yourself or let us know if you want your email specific referrals.
1) Go to Dashboard, click Conversion Trigger on left side and then click "+ Add Trigger" as shown below:
3) Enter the customer email address and click "Create":
4) Your email conversion trigger will then appear like so:
What are my options for payouts?
We do not offer automatic payments for the time being but actively payout weekly. We have following payout options:
- Gift Card
- Manual Payment (please talk to us first)