Why You Need a Dash Cam?
A dash cam is a small digital video camera that potentially protects you in a car accident by providing evidence of the incident, especially against people trying to commit insurance fraud. A dash cam is able to help you record and save good memories whenever the car is turned on and moving.
- Hidden dash cam design, smart and tiny, not occupy any space
- With a built-in WiFi function, simply open and connect to the App to view real-time playback
- 6G glass IMX323 camera brings 1080P FHD resolution high definition resolution
- WDR allows camera to perform optimally even in low light situations
- 170 degree wide angle lens, never miss any moment
- General functions like loop record, G-sensor, night vision, parking monitor, etc.
- Chipset: NT96658
- Install Way: ACC Cable
- Interface Type: ACC Cable
- GPS Tracker: No
- OSD Language: English
- Pixels: 1200W
- Imaging Sensor: IMX323
- Number of Lenses: Single