Our Jeep Wrangler rear bumper are designed for extreme terrain, provide your JL with maximum functionality and protection, and their high-clearance design allows for aggressive rock crawling, ensuring your vehicle can pass any rough trail. This bumper features a receiver hitch that allows you to tow a trailer, bike rack, and other accessories with your Jeep Wrangler, helps you recover quickly, The Jeep JL rear bumper features an 18W LED work light to provide you with lighting and safety on dark roads.
- Improve Appearance Grade: Designed for bold off-roaders, this rear bumper is perfect for use on the 2018-2023 Jeep Wrangler JL.
- Heavy-Duty Construction: The rear bumper is manufactured from heavy-duty tubing for superior strength and durability. Two-stage textured black powder coat finishes for corrosion protection and durability.
- Built-in LED Light: Equipped with 2 x 18W LED work lights to illuminate the road behind, providing lighting and safety on dark roads.
- D-ring Trailer: Two 4.75-ton D-ring mounts, welded inside and out, can support up to 9,500 pounds, and a built-in winch plate capable of supporting a 12,000-pound winch. You can enjoy easy recovery operations and solid protection.
- Bolt-on Installation: This Jeep rear bumper is a bolt-on. As a direct replacement, the bumper uses all factory mounting points and requires no additional cutting, welding, or fabrication to install.
- 1 x Rear Bumper
- 2 x D-Rings
- 2 x 18W Work Lights
2018-2023 Jeep Wrangler JL JLU
Notice: Jeep JL/JK/JT Front bumper with winch plate, Please purchase by this link: JL/JT Front Bumper
What is the bumper made of?
The rear bumper is constructed from hot-stamped boron steel (HSBS) with an original-quality, multi-stage e-paint/powder-coat finish for maximum corrosion and UV resistance. Hot-stamped boron steel is an ultra-high-strength, mold-hardened steel commonly used for passenger crash protection in automotive applications due to its light weight and extremely high yield strength.
What type of finish is used on the Jeep bumper?
We use a multi-stage powder coat process on these front bumpers which offers far superior UV and corrosion resistance. It can keep your JL bumper looking good for years to come. Additionally, great attention was paid to ensuring that standing water is able to drain out properly and exposed hardware was kept to a minimum.
Work with factory sensor?
Yes, Just install the factory sensor in the rear bumper, and it can continue to work.
Steel welds nicely, so I know that it's a quality material. The wrap-around ends fit nicely and look good. Very happy with the kit.
Build was slick fit like a dream and looks amazing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.