Jeep LED Magic RGBW Headlights for JL JT
400% more light. Keep your adventure going with an enhanced lighting system that can light up the road to 150 yds ahead. The projector LED upgrades your entire headlight system with better performance and a unique appearance. Our 9" RGB Lights are built with Durable and Dependable Hyper-White Projection LED Lighting and Multi-Color RGB Halos that offer bright and vibrant colors to fit any mood.
- Multifunction Halo Angle Eye: Phone APP Controlled & iPhone and Android Compatible & White Color Halo Included & DIY 16 Million Colors & Adjust Brightness & Timing function & Music Mode & Automatic Control
- Perfectly Designed for Jeep JL and JT: Plug & Play, Mobile Bluetooth App control. New Jeep JL and JT LED Headlamp Assembly have been improved so that easier to operate, replacing the original halogen stock headlights.
- Easy Installation: Plug & Play, Built-in Canbus & H4/H13 Adapter Included. Usually in 20 minutes or less
- CE & RoHS Certified, SAE/DOT Approved: Water-proof IP68. 2-Year Warranty, No Stress Return.
- Lumens: 12000LM (High Beam) & 6000LM(Low Beam)
- Waterproof rate: IP68
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Life Span: Over 50000 hours
- Dimension: 9 " Dia
- Material: Aluminum+PC Lens
- Function: High Beam & Low Beam & White Halo & RGB Halo
- Fitment: 2018-Later Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator JT
How to Install Jeep LED Headlights?
- 2 Pcs Multi-Function 9" Jeep LED RGBW Headlights
- Wiring Harness
- Installation Instructions
Good high quality rgb lights that the color can be controlled by app or the included remote. The colors are super bright and fit perfectly. They are built well and I highly recommend them.
these lights are really easy to install and they come with everything you need. they also look awesome. if you are looking for led lights for your JL/JT I would highly recommend these. they colors change to any color you would like for the halo.
Love these lights! I just put them on a few weeks ago and get all kind of compliments. The only thing I had a hard time with was the springs for the light adjustments. I kept dropping them lol. I finally gave up and just installed without them. They still work perfectly and the beam location is just like the old ones. One suggestion, I had to drill a small notch on the top of the fuse box to keep the wire insulation from getting nicked.
I have a 2022 Wrangler Rubicon JL 2.0L engine. These lights are good considering the price point. Super bright, app has a simple UI, and the lights have yet to give me problems in terms of brightness + malfunction. Unfortunately, these drained my auxiliary battery and caused issues with the stop/start (even though I turn it off bc of long term consequences and it’s my preference) feature, engine wouldn’t start or it would struggle, and eventually the entire car had no battery power. Dealership couldn’t figure it out after taking it to them twice. Eventually, I figured out that I had to replace the aux battery which was moderately simple and not too expensive if you’re good around cars. Only because of that issue, I give it 4/5.
Video was taken December up in NE on a road trip; beginning of a snow storm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.