Looking to differentiate your 4Runner from the other 4Runners during your daily commute or when out on the trails? If you’re not really sold on “Raptor” lights check out the Fog Light Bezels made by LED FactoryMart!
- Tri-color Lighting Function: The White, Yellow, and Ice Blue have three functions, DRL and the turn signals, and night Ice blue. When you are driving straight, it lights up white. When you turn it flashing yellow light. When you turn on the headlight, it lights up blue.
- Durability And Safety: Professional housing design with a heat sink at the back of the lamp ensures LEDs are not overheated and have over a 5,0000-hour long lifespan. LED DRL provides you with a decisive safety leap in road traffic and helps prevent driving accidents.
- Excellent Quality: Fully sealed, waterproof, dust and corrosion resistant made the OEM style with direct replacement performs well and prevents moisture and dust from getting inside the housing. The durable fog lamps with great quality provide you with the best driving experience even in the most rigorous weather condition
- Working Voltage: DC 12V
- Brightness: 200lm~300lm
- Color Temperature: 6500K for White color; 3500K for Amber color; 12000K for Ice Blue color
- Material: ABS Plastic and High-Quality LED
- Light Color: White color for DRL with 3-second Dynamic Sequential + Yellow color for Turn Signals with 3-second Dynamic Sequential + ICE Blue color for Running Lights
- 2014-Later Toyota 4Runner (NOT fits Limited, TRD Sport, Nightshade models)
2x Fanglight (LH+RH)
This is a Christmas gift for my friend, I think he will likes it very much.
I really like the lights. They work as expected and the quality is decent. The only downside is how hard it is to install them. I had to remove the front bumper.
Great price, easy to install and hook up to the other lights on my truck. Looks great, have not seen any other 4 runner with them.
Theyre pretty easy to install, getting the old ones out is not, look at where the tabs are on the new ones so you know where to unclip the old ones, however, theres one in the middle of the old ones that I couldnt figure out how to unclip so once I had the others undone I just twisted it a little and it snapped off, no biggie since the new ones dont have a tab going there, I used the yellow wire for the amber lights and tapped into some other aftermarket lights I already had, they look fantastic!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.