This front bumper for the 5th Gen 2014-Later Toyota 4Runner fits perfectly, providing an easy installation and a secure, factory-like fit. Durable construction ensures long-lasting protection for your 4Runner. 25" cutout for light bars, dedicated location for winch installation, and enhanced protection with high-quality steel.
- Aggressive Design: Give the front of your 4Runner an aggressive, new appearance with a front LED Bumper. This easy-to-install upgrade gives your SUV an improved look and better protection, a 25-inch LED Light Bar that offers impressive off-road illumination and added winch capabilities your daily driver can become your weekend warrior!
- State-of-the-Art Quality: This bumper is constructed from heavy-duty steel material, so you know it can take a beating and made out of CNC-cut 3/16″ steel, features 3/4″ weld-through shackles, and weighs around 75 lbs. This bumper will not come powder-coated.
- Easy Installation: This easy-to-install Invisible Profile Concealed Winch Front Bumper Strap is designed to bolt directly to your vehicle and includes all the hardware and instructions you need for a hassle-free installation. It is recommended that you go to a professional repair shop to install
Material: High-quality steel
2014-Later Toyota 4Runner
- Fits all 2014-2023 4Runners except the Limited model
- CNC cut and press brake bent from 3/16″ P&O steel
- Comes with all mounting brackets and hardware needed for install
- Works with the TRD Pro Skid Plate
- 25" Light Bar Cutout
- Satin Black Powder-Coated Finish
- Optional Washer Tank Skid only needed with High Clearance Additions
- Cutting of the center plastic portion of the factory bumper cover is required to install the bumper
1set Front Bumper
Really impressed with this bumper. I took a gamble on a lower priced item but I am glad I did. Other, more expensive manufacturers, had lead times of 8 weeks! This product showed up in 2 weeks. Packaged well. Install went well as far as removing and attaching. All bolt holes lined up beautifully. The challenging part for me was cutting the factory bumper cover. Instructions were difficult to follow.
My husband installed this in half a day, he was expecting a whole day, it was a easy install. The bumper is solid! Read the instruction carefully organize with instructions, and when cutting the exsisting bumper on the 4Runner, use a dremel. You will need a skid plate after installation, the normal skid plate it to small..
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.