There’s nothing like having a portable refrigerator in your van to really bring the comforts of home on the road, You can take a 12V compressor freezer to any outdoor activity without worrying about bumpy roads or bumping inclines.
- Large storage space: Equipped with a basket, you can take out all the contents of the refrigerator at one time, or you can divide the refrigerator into two parts for storage. This portable freezer has a capacity of up to 40L, which can hold Cola, Water, and red wine all of you need.
- Smart Design: Portable refrigerator has enough long cables (2.2m AC power cord and 5m cigarette lighter), which can be used in the home (100-240V) and car (12-24V). The sensitive touch screen can effectively adjust the temperature, and the three-sided door can be opened, which is suitable for use in various environments.
- Intelligent control: Adopt an intelligent way to recognize the difference between ambient temperature and set temperature (ECO mode and MAX fast cooling mode). It only takes 15 minutes for the car refrigerator to drop from normal temperature to 0°C (32°F) and to a minimum of -20°C (-4°F) in 30 minutes.
- Hard Protection: No need to worry about a collision and the 45° climbing angle can also operate normally. The 12V refrigerator uses one-piece door hinges, eliminating the need for additional metal chain connections.
- Exterior Dimensions: 10.23 x 8.7 x 6.22 inches
- Capacity: 42.5 Quart(40 Liter)
- Rated power: 45W
- Temperature Control Range: -7℉~50℉(-20℃～+0℃)
- Voltage: 12/24V DC and 240V AC
- Noise: ≤45dB
- Weight: 38.8Lbs
Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
Package included:1 X 40L icebox
1 X Instruction
Awesome fridge! I run it 24 x 7 in our camper van. It fits nicely between front seats. Large enough to hold most things. Even a gallon of milk. Just remove center wall of basket. It turns itself on only when it needs to. Really happy with it.
Works well! I love it. I use it at the park and during my everyday commute. I keep it plugged up in the bac of my car using the cigarrette lighter. Anytime I want water or something to drink, I have it ready and cold. Best investment I bought, especially for power outages!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.