Newest design headlight with triple halo ring DRL & amber sequential turn signal, the newest design of the headlight allows the amber turn signal to be more noticeable and vibrant to other drivers, which definitely give your car a unique appearance and help you drive much safer on the road.
Durability and dependable LED lighting provide a solid-state, bulb-free headlamp design that impervious to damage from shock and vibration.
Provides a brighter, crisper, and whiter light output, closer to the color temperature of daylight, dramatically improving light projection distance and overall visibility.
The PMMA Lens project a perfectly even light pattern. Low beam project a defined cut offline that avoid blinding oncoming traffic, while high beam provided brighter and wider vision in front of your vehicles. Makes you have a safer experience at night driving!
- LED power: H:50W/Pcs /L:25W/Pcs
- Lumens: H: 7000 LM/Kit / L: 3600LM/Kit
- Voltage: 12-24V DC
- Material: Aluminium heat sink body
- Lens Material: PMMA Lens
- Lifespan: Over 50,000 hours
- Working temperature: -40 ~ 85℃
- Waterproof rating: IP 67, waterproof, dustproof, quakeproof
- Lifetime: Low Power Consumption, 50,000 hours
- Plug and Play - Usually in 18 minutes
- H4 to H13 Adapter Included, that fit most car plug
- Certifications: DOT, CE, RoHS, ISO9002, IP67, legal on the road
Please order Headlight bracket if your Jeep model is 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL & Jeep Gladiator JT. Click--> Jeep Wrangler Headlight Mounting Bracket
- 1997~2021 Jeep Wrangler
- 2007~2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door
- 2007~2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door
- 2018~2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
- 2020~2021 Jeep Gladiator JT
- 1944~1958 Jeep Willys
- 1963~1978 Jeep Wagoneer
- 1959~1964 Jeep Utility
- 1961~1969 Jeep Universal
- 1981~1985 Jeep Scrambler
- 1963~1972 Jeep M151
- 1963~1978 Jeep J-Series
- 1968~1973 Jeep Jeepster
- 1959~1983 Jeep DJ
- 1956~1966 Jeep FC150
- 1964~1969 Jeep Gladiator
- 1966~1973 Jeep Commando
- 1959~1986 Jeep CJ
- 1974~1978 Jeep Cherokee
- 1992~2001 AM General Hummer
- 1992~2006 HummerH1
- 2003~2009 HummerH2
- 1997~2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004~2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited
- 2014~2015 Willys Wheeler Sport Utility 2-Door & 4-Door
- Land Rover Defender 90&110
- Mercedes Benz G
Our lights are just Plug N Play that easy to install. Needn't any modification.
- 1 Pcs Beast Series LED Halo Headlights With DRL and Turn Signal Lights
- 2 Pcs H4(9003)-H13 Adapter Wire
What do you do with the small green and red wires?
Great lighting love the way the look and everything about them just had a small problem I didn’t get instructions with them and I had to figure it out on my own after they made a big X had to redo got them right second time around they really need to put instructions with them
I love the lights and the look of them. Get a lot of looks & thumbs up from other Jeepers. However, I have adjusted a few times and I have a question. I have a Z shadow at the top of the light projection, is this normal for these lights? If not, how do I adjust the Z out?
Well, my original review was deleted by the company because of the truth behind the product. Be aware of the radio interference this product gives off. It's unacceptable because once the low beams are turn on, you hear nothing but static. Well designed drivers have filters that mitigate / filter frequency waves that interfere with the radio, but unfortunately these lights don't. If you don't know how to solve the issue, I would refrain from buying these lights. Customer service doesn't know how to solve the issue either and they won't give you a refund. It's like pulling teeth.
They look beautiful in my JK. They are very bright and have a good cut off beam pattern.I really like these lights!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.