- 170° View: Wide viewing angle night version camera can help truck driver see everything behind them when reversing the car. IP68 waterproof housing with anti-fog lens. And with a glass window on the surface that is sealed to protect camera when raining or snowing.
- IP68 Waterproof: Car rear park assist camera is made of Waterproof ABS and mental material, with international standard IP68 waterproof property, it can work normally even in rainy days, which is not easy to be damaged. High‑quality tailgate handle, will not destroy the style of the original car and retain the trunk switch function
- High Quality Shell: The shell is made of high quality ABS and metal materials, reliable in quality, impact‑resistant, and more durable.Exquisite workmanship, exquisite and beautiful appearance, in line with the trend of aesthetics, and has a unique personal style.
- Great Replacement: Built to meet standard specification, strictly follow factory quality control, great replacement for your old ones which offers better performance
- Image sensor: 1/3" Sony CCD Chip
- Signal System: NTSC/PAL
- Effective Pixels: 728 x 582
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5 Lux
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50 to 1/100,000 seconds
- Resolution: 600 TV lines
- Angle: 170 Degrees
- Waterproof Rating: IP68
- Power: DC 12V
- Color: Black
- Video Cable: Camera+6m video cable (with electronic trigger cable)+1.m DC power cable
1 x Tailgate Handle with Backup Reverse Camera
1 x Power Cable
1 x Installation Instructions
-Before purchasing check the back of your Monitor/Screen so that you have a Yellow RCA input for easy installation.
-Installation is still possible without the Yellow RCA, however, it is much more difficult and will require a professional to splice in the Video In signal.
I removed this camera and installed it in the Pop & Lock Tacoma handle. Fitment was perfect, and camera quality is pretty darn good.there are power cable, yet I'm glad I can see whats behind me with my topper on when reversing now.
This is a great solution to add a backup camera to a Tacoma with an OEM look. The latch installed easily, and the camera provides a clear, wide-angled view to the rear.
I purchased this rear-view camera for a 2011 Tacoma with no camera. I wanted something that would retain the factory appearance, and this fit the bill. I also replaced the factory radio with a new receiver with backup camera function.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.