Equip your 2010-2013 Toyota 4Runner with our 5 eyes style LED fog Lamp for a modernized look with superior lighting performance. Our lighting system is backed by durable construction and reliable components for lasting functionality.
- Switchback LED DRL & Turn Signals Function: LED Fog Lights with switchback led DRL & amber turn signals. Ultra-bright LEDs consume far less power than standard light while maintaining optimal light output. Add extra fog lights that can help avoid traffic accidents on rainy and foggy days and provide you with driving safely on the road.
- Integrated Design: Upgraded LED lighting provides a unique look 5 eyes style LED fog lights make your Toyota 4Runner more attractive and improve driving safety on the road day and night!
- Premium Materials: Daytime running lights are made with 3D Optic Brilliant White /Amber LED lights, ABS plastic, and bright LEDs, high strength, and durability, LED DRL fog lights are energy efficient, high temperature resistant, and have a long service life.
- Easy to Install: White wire to power, Black wire to Negative, Play-N-Plug to turn signal. And the controller cable with decoder. Professional housing design, with a heat sink on the back of the light, to ensure that the LED will not overheat.
- Waterproof: This 4Runner Daytime Running Light is reverse polarity protected and open circuit protected, waterproof, shockproof, and dustproof.
- Voltage: 12-24V
- Light Color: White for DRL + Yellow for Turn Signal
- Brightness: 200 LM ~ 300 LM
- Power: ＜10w
- Material: ABS + High-Quality PC LED
- Color Temperature: 3600K Amber & 6500K White
2010 Toyota 4Runner SR5
2011 Toyota 4Runner SR5
2012 Toyota 4Runner SR5
2013 Toyota 4Runner SR5
2010 Toyota 4Runner Trail
2011 Toyota 4Runner Trail
2012 Toyota 4Runner Trail
2013 Toyota 4Runner Trail
2010 Toyota 4Runner Limited
2011 Toyota 4Runner Limited
2012 Toyota 4Runner Limited
2013 Toyota 4Runner Limited
2 x LED Fog Lights
1 x Controller Cable with decoder
The light kit had absolutely no wiring diagram or step by step illustrations. Also the english didnt translate very well. I hooked it up to the best of my interpretation and it wouldn't shut off or work properly. Also it blew my turn signal fuse. Im not an automotive electrician but ive made my own wiring harnesses for off road lights and this light should not be this difficult to install.
Well I received a broken piece but my I was able to fix it what gorilla glue that cost about 10 bucks then again I was happy overall from the outcome of the look of it. The representative was very responsible and gave me a discount and a promo code for the damage. And a one-year warranty. I would give it a five star if it wasn’t damage from shipment.
Hello everyone. Ok I installed these lights. Turn Signals Lights work perfectly but when I turn off my car, these lights never turn off. Please, I need your support one more time.
Please provide your order number, we will contact you as soon as possible to help you
Ended up not putting on the lights few days after delivery. So I have no idea how good these r since I never had them in use on my vehicle
Hey guys, please I need your help with something. The old light for my 4runner 2012 has two connectors. One for the fog light and the other one for the turn signal. When I see the picture in the installation guide they mention that white wire if for the headlight. What about the connector for the fog light? Please, could someone help me with this? I am not an expert in this matters.
You can connect the white wire to one of the connectors on your fog light or turn signal, it will depend on whether you want to use the yellow light as your turn light or fog light, our side is that you can connect to the turn signal on the lamp
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.