- Color: Black
- Sealed Housing: IP 68 Grade
Voltage: DC 10-30V
Material: Die-Cast Aluminum Housing and Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Lumens: 4500 LM/Kit (High Beam) & 3000 LM/Kit (Low Beam)
- Power: 75W (High Beam) & 35W (Low Beam)
- Color Temperature: 6000K (Pure White)
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, ISO 9002, IP68
Warranty: 1 Year
7-inch 75W LED Headlight w/DRL Features:
- Plug & Play, H4/H13 Connector Included.
- Low Power Consumption.
- Life Span: 30000Hrs.
- Low Voltage Protection, High precision Constant Current Driver Chip.
- Halo Angel Eyes Daytime Running Light.
- Integrated Cooling system with large rear cooling ribs for optimized heat dissipation.
- LED Tech: CREE LED Chip
- Power: 75W/Bulb
- Lumens: 4500 LM/Kit (High Beam) & 3000 LM/Kit (Low Beam)
- Voltage: DC 10~30V
- Operating Temperature: -40'C ~ 80'C
- Weatherproof Rating: IP68
- Housing Color: Black
- Lifespan: Above 50,000 Hours
LED 4.5" Black Spot Light Features:
- 60W/Set; 30W/Bulb
- High Output Top Quality 10W CREE Chip LED lights.
- Operating voltage range 12v-24v, 2040LM/Set; 1020LM/Bulb.
- Plug 'N' Play, Easy to install.
- Note: Some models may need slight modification (plug removed and hard-wired)
- 100% Brand new and high-quality headlight mounting ring
- Built-in springs to relieve driving vibration.
- Lightweight, silver stainless steel construction
- Allow installing deep headlight on low profile light housing
- 2014-Current street glide, 2014-Current street glide special, 2014-Current Road King, 2014-Current road king special and 2022 Freewheeler FLRT may need H4 to H9/H11 adapter to install. Please search: SP-JK157
- 2014 & 2014+ Harley Davidson Touring and Trike models, such as Electra Glide, tri glide, ultra limited models need a wire harness. Please search: SP-JK70
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN 2005-Current
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI 2001-2006
- CVO Softail Deluxe FLSTNSE 2014-2015
- Heritage Softail Classic FLSTC 1988-Current
- Heritage Softail Classic EFI FLSTCI 2001-2006
- Heritage Softail Special FLSTN 1994-1996
- Heritage Classic 2018-Current
- Road King FLHR 1995-Current
- Road King Special 2017-Current
- Road King Classic FLHRCI 1998-Current
- Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI 1998-2006
- Road King Custom FLHRSI 2004-2007
- Road King EFI FLHRI 1996-2006
- CVO Road King FLHRSEI 2002
- CVO Road King 2 FLHRSEI2 2003
- CVO Road King FLHRSE6 2014
- CVO Electra Glide FLHTCSE 2004-2005
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU 1989-1997 2007-2019
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI 1995-2006
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-Current
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2019
- CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide FLHTCUSE 2006-2013
- CVO Limited FLHTKSE 2014-Current
- CVO Ultra Limited FLHTKSE 2014-Current
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic 2009-2013
- Fat Boy FLSTF 1990-Current
- Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2010-2016
- Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI 2001-2006
- Custom Vehicle Operations Fat Boy FLSTFSE2 2005-2006
- Softail Slim 2012-Current
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016-2017
- Street Glide FLHX 2006-Current
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-Current
- Street Glide EFI FLHXI 2006
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010-2011
- CVO Street Glide FLHXSE 2010-2012 2015-Current
- Freewheeler FLRT 2015-Current
- Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- 15-Current Roadmaster
- 14-Current Chieftain
- 18-Current Chieftain Classic
- 18-Current Chieftain Limited
- 17-Current Chieftain Dark Horse
- 14-18 Chief Classic
- 15-Current Chief Dark Horse
- 14-Current Chief Vintage
- 16-Current Springfield
- 18-Current Springfield Dark Horse
- 96-10 V-Star 650 Classic XVS650A
- 03-10 V-Star 650 Silverado XVS650AT
- 00-09 V-Star 1100 Classic XVS1100A
- 03-09 V-Star 1100 Silverado XVS1100AT
- 01-03 Road Star Midnight Star XV1600AS
- 04-07 Road Star Midnight Star XV1700AM
- 99-03 Road Star Silverado XV1600AT
- 04-10 Road Star Silverado XV1700AT
- 08-13 Road Star Silverado S XV1700ATS
- 04-07 Road Star Silverado Midnight XV1700ATM
- 99-03 Road Star XV1600A
- 04-09 Road Star XV1700A
- 08-13 Road Star S VX1700AS
1x 7" Round 75W CREE LED Headlight With DRL
2x 4.5" black LED Fog Lights
1x Black 7" Headlight Bracket
Great lights, easy install. Plug and play make set up easy. Gives a fresh look to my 2014 CVO Road King FLHRSE6.
These lights are bright! Major difference from the stock halogen. Looks great as well. Truly plug and play.
Wow, very impressed and happy!
I installed these in my 2007 Harley Ultra Classic. Install was easy. They are plug and play. No splicing or anything tricky. The plugs fit perfect.
As far as performance: These bulbs are awesomely bright. Much brighter than stock. When riding in daylight with the passing bulbs on, I can see reflective street signs being illuminated! I never had that effect with the stock bulbs. This equals me being much more visible to other motorists. At night, unbelievable how well I can see now. Night and day difference, no pun intended.
Final note the bulbs seem very high quality. The build and fit and finish all. Look perfect. Seems very well engineered and identical to the Harley brand Daymakers!
Installed on a 2010 Ultra classic. Easy to install if you know what your doing. I installed the main head light first. Instead of cutting my light bezel I used the one that came with the kit and it was plug and play. These lights are GREAT I love them they are better then expected, It's like a difference between Night and day, they light up the area up to a 1/4 mile easily, I know I can be seen better then stock lights day or night, I am doing a lot more night riding with piece of mind knowing that I can be seen , and that's for dam sure. Now how long will they last that I don't know yet. Butting according to some other reviews they should last a long time. We will see, time will tell, if anything changes I will post it to let everyone know.
I installed, aimed and tested these headlights and spots over the weekend. I was very impressed with the result. I did have some difficulty getting the trim ring back on the spots, as the assembly is thicker than the original glass.. however with perseverance I got them and they are great. The headlight bezel,or hood as some call it, was my only issue with the headlight install... the headlight assembly mounted without difficulty. Aiming the headlight was problem free once I got the set up required. The bezel however was a little loose. To compensate I applied a bead of exterior caulking inside the ring, and mounted. Once set up there was no vibration or wiggle and it was time to test. Low beam was amazing, especially with the spots... brilliant white light... and high beam was not disappointing either. Glad to have made this change.... worth the cost and effort.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.