- Advanced Design: Solid billet aluminum base design and built-in heat sink cooling base to prolong lighting lifespan and improve performance. The LED turn signals designed with 1157 Bullet Style Inserts, which has no extra wiring. The new design allows the turn signal to be perfectly center
- Front Turn Signals & Running Light: Each light uses 48 super-bright LEDs to light up the road. The front light have a 21 LED halo ring. The halo ring is 6000K and is a pure bright white as the running light. The inner 27 LEDs are amber and function as the turn signal. The halo ring will turn off when the LED turn signal in active. This allows the LED turn signal to be more noticeable to oncoming drivers
- Brighter: LED turn signals with 48 super-bright LEDs are brighter, safer and more durable than other lights. Using more powerful LEDs to form a rear facing LED cluster, it lights up the road behind you in a way that every driver will notice. The heat-sink design allows it to use higher output LEDs for the brightest light possible
- Plug N Play: 2” Harley LED Turn Signals fit for most Harley Davidson models. Plug and play design save your more time. Unscrew the lens, take out the dim bulb, and then put the new LED turn signal and the lens back. As easy as changing the bulbs
LED Turn Signal Light Running Light with White/Amber:
Turn Signal Light - Amber
Running Light - White Halo Ring
- The inner 27 LEDs are amber that function as the turn signal light.
- Amber-Out-Amber-Out blinking is very obvious, which can effectively attract the attention of the surrounding vehicles and pedestrians.
- The outer halo ring with 21 LEDs are pure bright white while is in the state of running light.
- White halo ring adds feature to the LED headlight and increases running light visibility at night which ensures driving safety
Plug N Play-1157 Dual Contact
- No tools required. Only 10 minutes required to install.
- Our 1157 dual contact bulb bases model is your best choice if your bike models do NOT have center taillight.
LED Turn Signal Light Brake Light with Red:
Turn Signal Light - Super Bright Red
- The turn signal light and brake light are super bright red using all 48 LEDs.
Brake Light - Bright Red
- Each light uses 48 super-bright LEDs to light up the road behind you. It has all of the functions as the stock light including brake light, turn signal and running light.
- The turn signal and brake light flash super bright red by using all 48 LEDs to keep safe on the road. They are highly visible and noticeable.
- LED turn signals with 48 super-bright LEDs are brighter, safer and more durable than other lights.
- Using more powerful LEDs to form a rear facing LED cluster, it lights up the road behind you in a way that every driver will notice. The heat-sink design allows it to use higher output LEDs for the brightest light possible.
Bulb-out or hyper-flash of the turn signals may happen on some vehicles,the turn signal flash rate can be corrected by installing a Load Equalizer.If you need,please comfirm and purchase via here>>SP-JK373
These turn signals are for 2 inch dual contact bullet style turn signals, which will fit other makes that use 2" turn signals with 1157 bases. Older models may experience hyper flash which can be corrected by installing load resistors.
Note: International Harley Models: Front turn signals will not fit International Harley Models. Please check your original bulbs prior to purchase.
Do I need an Load Equalizer?
The load equalizer eliminates hyper flash when installing LED turn signals on pre-2014 Harleys by slowing the turn signal flash rate to the normal speed. An load equalizer is NOT needed on the following models:
- 2011 and Newer Softail Models
- 2012 and Newer Dyna Models
- 2014 and Newer Sportster Models
- 2014 and Newer Touring Models
- All of 2014 and newer Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
Harley Davidson models that the Road Equalizer fit are listed below.
Standard Road Equalizer Fitment:
- ‘96 - ‘10 Softails
- ‘97 - ‘11 Dynas
- ‘99 - ‘03 Sportsters
- ‘06 - ‘09 Street Glide
- ‘97 - ‘13 Touring Models (Electra Glide, Ultra Classic, Ultra Limited, Road King models)
- ‘97 - ‘09 Road Glide Models
- ‘10 - ‘13 Tri-Glide
Sportster Road Equalizer Fitment:
- 2004-2013 Sportster XL Models
Street Glide / Road Glide Road Equalizer Fitment:
- 2010-2013 Street Glide and Road Glide models
- 2 Pcs Front LED Turn Signal Lights with 1157 Dual Contact Base
- 2 Pcs Rear LED Turn Signal Lights with 1157 Dual Contact Base
- 4 Pcs Mounting Bracket
Note: Please confirm if the type B (suitable base) of turn signals on your bike before order.