Verify fitment with your vehicle
Are you looking for the whole mega LED bundles for your Jeep Wrangler JK? No need to leave, the basic LED package is here, plug and play.
LED Halo Headlights Specification:
- High Beam: 40W, Low Beam: 30W
- Operating Voltage: 9-30V DC
- Lumens: 9600 LM/Kit (High Beam) & 7200LM/Kit (Low Beam)
- Waterproof Rating: IP68
- 4PCS * 10 W high-intensity CREE LEDs
- Color Temperature: 6500K White + 3000K Amber
- Lens Material: PMMA Lens
- Material: Aluminium heat sink body
- Lifespan: Over 50,000 hours
- CE, RoHS & ISO9002 Certified
- Working temperature: -40 ~ 85℃
- Socket: H4 / H13
- The suitable design for heating elimination.
- High performance of tight waterproof, dustproof, quakeproof.
LED Fog Lights Specification:
- Operating Voltage: 9-30V
- Current: DC 2.8A
- Out power: 30W
- Luminous flux: 2400LM
- Waterproof: IP67
- Light Source: CREE LED WITH HALO ANGEL EYES
- Led quantity: CREE-XTE-6Pcs
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Material: Aluminum+Toughed Glass+Plastic
- Surface Color: black
- Life-span: 50000hrs
LED Tail Lights Specification:
- Material: durable black ABS housing Aftermarket high performance integrated tail light
- With brake, turn signal and reverse backup light function
- Weatherproof, high brightness, low power consumption, long-lasting
- Faster on/off response time Rectangle reflectors for security warning at night
- Easy for Installation
LED Turn Signals Specification:
- Diecast Aluminum Alloy Heat Sink
- Electronic Thermal Management (ETM)
- Plug n Play
- Larger & Wider Beam Pattern
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- ECE R112/R7, DOT, IP68, CE
- Power: 4W
- Color Temp: 3000K (Amber)
- Light Color: Amber
- Voltage: DC 9-32V
- Lifespan: > 30,000 hours
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK JKU
- 2 Pcs LED Halo Headlights with Turn Signal
- 2 Pcs LED Halo Fog Lights
- 2 Pcs LED Tail Lights
- 2 Pcs Front LED Turn Signal Lights
- 2 Pcs LED Fender Lights
They look great! In order to get the Halo to light up as a DRL you have to run a dedicated line to them. I used ATO on M9 in my fuse box on my 2016 JKU . Also used a quick connect to jump off the blinker line (furtherest from the Black line). Was unhappy to see that the fog lights were not plug and play but a few butt connectors later they were on. The LED blinkers are a must. If you run regular halogen it blinks out of unison with the LED halo. Not sure I am a fan of the tails lights yet and future combos should include a LED license plate light too. 5 hours later (by my self) I installed the headlights, fog lights, blinkers and ran the dedicated lines need to run the DLR’s (most time consuming of the whole time install). Now it’s just a questions of longevity. I’m hopeful!
Nice LED lights for my 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK, perfect fit, easy to install. They are super bright.
The installation was so quick and so easy. Fitment perfect on my 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK, they are very bright enough.
Just got these for my 2018 wrangler jku and couldnt be happier. These lights are so cute!! They look great on my jeep.Easy to put in and set up. Very happy so far with these!!!!!!
Fit perfectly on my 2018 Jeep. I love these lights! They are super bright and easy to install. Great lights and and made a world of difference.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.