- Advanced Design: Solid billet aluminum base design and built-in heat sink cooling base to prolong lighting lifespan and improve performance. The LED turn signals designed with 1156 Bullet Style Inserts, which has no extra wiring. The new design allows the turn signal to be perfectly center
- Brighter: LED turn signals with 48 super-bright LEDs are brighter, safer and more durable than other lights. Using more powerful LEDs to form a rear facing LED cluster, it lights up the road behind you in a way that every driver will notice. The heat-sink design allows it to use higher output LEDs for the brightest light possible
- Plug N Play: 2” Harley Single Contact LED Turn Signals fit for most Harley Davidson models. Plug and play design save your more time. Unscrew the lens, take out the dim bulb, and then put the new LED turn signal and the lens back. As easy as changing the bulbs.
Turn Signal Light - Super Bright Red
- The turn signal light and brake light are super bright red using all 48 LEDs.
Brake Light - Bright Red
- Each light uses 48 super-bright LEDs to light up the road behind you. It has all of the functions as the stock light including brake light, turn signal and running light.
- LED turn signals with 48 super-bright LEDs are brighter, safer and more durable than other lights.
- Using more powerful LEDs to form a rear facing LED cluster, it lights up the road behind you in a way that every driver will notice. The heat-sink design allows it to use higher output LEDs for the brightest light possible.
Plug N Play - 1156 Single Contact
- No tools required. Only 10 minutes required to install.
- Our 1156 single contact bulb bases model is your best choice if your bike models do NOT have center taillight.
- 2* Rear turn signals with 1156 base and 2* mounting bracket
Bulb-out or hyper-flash of the turn signals may happen on some vehicles,the turn signal flash rate can be corrected by installing a Load Equalizer.If you need,please comfirm and purchase via here>>SP-JK373
These turn signals are for 2 inch dual contact bullet style turn signals, which will fit other makes that use 2" turn signals with 1156 bases. Older models may experience hyper flash which can be corrected by installing load resistors.
Note: International Harley Models: Front turn signals will not fit International Harley Models. Please check your original bulbs prior to purchase.
Do I need an Load Equalizer?
The load equalizer eliminates hyper flash when installing LED turn signals on pre-2014 Harleys by slowing the turn signal flash rate to the normal speed. An load equalizer is NOT needed on the following models:
- 2011 and Newer Softail Models
- 2012 and Newer Dyna Models
- 2014 and Newer Sportster Models
- 2014 and Newer Touring Models
- All of 2014 and newer Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
Harley Davidson models that the Road Equalizer fit are listed below.
Standard Road Equalizer Fitment:
- ‘96 - ‘10 Softails
- ‘97 - ‘11 Dynas
- ‘99 - ‘03 Sportsters
- ‘06 - ‘09 Street Glide
- ‘97 - ‘13 Touring Models (Electra Glide, Ultra Classic, Ultra Limited, Road King models)
- ‘97 - ‘09 Road Glide Models
- ‘10 - ‘13 Tri-Glide
Sportster Road Equalizer Fitment:
- 2004-2013 Sportster XL Models
Street Glide / Road Glide Road Equalizer Fitment:
- 2010-2013 Street Glide and Road Glide models
Note: Please confirm if the type B (suitable base) of turn signals on your bike before order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.